Website support by WestMichiganIT.com
- After graduating high school, several classes followed with suicides.
- This trend ignited his passion for mental health awareness. Being born with Spina Bifida.
- Nick went through his own period of elementary school teasing and has to embrace his own imperfections with what can’t change, work on the things he can.
- Industrial Design
- Degree with a focus on illustration
- Middle school counselor with 20+ years of experience.
- Actively served on multiple committees.
- A mother of twin boys.
- She loves hiking.
- Works with a robotics team.
- BA from Kalamazoo College, 1998 Major: French. Minor: History Education Certification
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Counseling University of Denver
- Served as Corporate Controller for Ranir, and Leon Plastics.
- Certified Management Accountant.
- Enjoys sailing, skiing, hiking, tennis, biking, and cooking.
- Feels rewarded every day by his wife, son, and daughter.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Management Accountant
- Extensive Community Involvement
- Served on multiple boards in various organizations
- Strong background in Sales and leadership within dynamic business environments and cultures.
- Hopes to collaborate and develop partnerships with different communities to connect them to Embracing Imperfections.
- Became actively involved in supporting mental health when a string of suicides happened over one summer by teenagers within her community.
- Volunteered with a local organization that linked individuals to mental health resources and helped to reduce stigma.
- Proud wife and mom, resides in Florida
- Bachelors in Business Administration and a Major in Human Resource Management
- Completed certification as a Mental Health First Aid Responder through the Mental Health Foundation
- Grew up in the town of Kalkaska.
- A survivor of school, sports, awkward dances, crummy jobs, melanoma, and attempted suicide.
- Married to her husband Bill and has two boys, Brennan and Cameron.
- Speaks on behalf of suicide awareness and prevention.
- Her laugh is absolutely infectious.
- Graduate of Aquinas College.
- Competed on a national level in both track and basketball.
- Worked at the Rockford MVP as director.